[av_notification title=” icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’blue’ border=’solid’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ size=’normal’ close_btn=” cookie_lifetime=’60’ av_uid=’av-jxlubt4x’ admin_preview_bg=”]
Beauty Therapists who have trained with ITEC/CIBTAC or CIDESCO readily agree that the gap in their knowledge between Beauty Therapy and Aesthetic Treatments was until now difficult to aquire.
Although some of the Brand Training is excellent it is Brand focused and if you are not working with a particular Brand it is sometimes dificult to gain the knowledge required to understand some of the more complex skin conditions and the various Treatment options.
We have spoken to lots of working Therapists and Salon owners and understand how difficult it is to commit to a Course that needs lots of days in College and our of the Salon. When COVID allowed us the opportunity to look outside or Ireland we wanted to offer suitable Advanced Skincare on-line Theory only Course and we are delighed to collaborate with The Pactiche College of New Zealand and are the only College in Ireland to work directly with them.
We have a full range of on-line Course available, contact the School for furhter details.
We actually include 2 of thier course in our Level 4 Advanced Skincare with Peel & Needling course
[av_image src=’https://bronwynconroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/shutterstock_1033384288-1500×630.jpg’ attachment=’7434′ attachment_size=’featured_large’ align=’center’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ copyright=” animation=’no-animation’ av_uid=’av-jxlud66f’ admin_preview_bg=”][/av_image]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-9kyzw’ admin_preview_bg=”]
Advanced Skin Care /Aesthetic Treatments – our Opinion
The Aesthetic Industry is booming, new clinics like SISU and THERAPIE are opening up new Branches all over Ireland and the UK and the demand for Aesthetic Therapists is growing daily. Salaries are improving as the level of education and training required to excel in this area is finally being recognised.
However there is a gap in the knowledge and skills that to date has not been recognized by the examining bodies. Finally ITEC under the new ownership of VTCT introduced a suite of new Advanced Aesthetic Courses which address some of these issues. CIBTAC have now also introduced their suite of Level 4 Courses.
We have invested heavily in the development of our own material to compliment the syllabus requirements.
Our tutors are all fully qualified with many years of experience. Any of the courses that we offer have been tried and tested in the Schools before we have launched them. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Advanced Skin Care ITEC Level 4 in Peels and Micro Needling
This course is the bridge between Beauty/Nursing and Aesthetic Treatments.
It will combine, classroom Theory, home research and study, report writing, case study work, assignments and finally both practical and a theory exams.
The Focus of the Course is to enhance the knowledge and learning that Therapists may already have to allow them progress to more advanced skin analysis combined with ingredient knowledge and expertise to design a full skin care treatment programme for any client.
The syllabus will include:
Advanced Skin Consultation
- Unit 1: Principles & Practices of non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Unit 2: Advanced Consultation for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Unit 3 Advanced Skincare for non-medical aesthetic therapie
- We show students how to analyse skin precisely and scientifically, this includes:
- The anatomy and histology of skin
- A layer by layer analysis of the epidermis
- Structural changes associated with eczema, dry skin and psoriasis
- The importance of DEJ (dermal epidermal junction) in skin ageing
- Cause and effects of ageing on the body systems
- Understanding photo-aging and pigmentation
- The real cause of rosacea and how to treat it
- Acne- how it develops and how to treat
- Hormonal influence on skin health and condition with a focus on puberty, pregnancy and menopause
- Sensitive/sensitised skin
- Advanced active ingredients
- Science behind cosmeceuticals ingredients
- Index of active ingredients
- Advanced skin treatments best results on which skin conditions
- How best to combine advanced skin treatments in one treatment
- Incorporating diet in your clients treatment
Assignments to be completed for each of the Practial modules, Peel and Needling
Entrance requirements: A recognised qualification and experience with Level 2 Facials and Facial Electrics and a Level 3 in Anatomy & Physiology is the minimum requirement. A&P can be completed before or during the course through our on-line learning modules.
- College-based practical lessons
- Theory Lessons on zoom
- Full recorded videos on our School Learning Platform for Theory and Practicals
- Practical Exams
- Theory – MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- 6 Case Studies for each Practical
- 5Assignment across both Treatments
- Portfolio of evidence
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Micro Needling
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Peels
3995.00 Course Fees which include, 2 Pastiche on-line Course, all course material, 12 Practical sessions in our Schools in either Dublin or Cork
Exam fees with ITEC 350.00
Starting January 12 weeks, zoom once a week , Practical classes can be either Cork Sunday morning for 12 weeks 9 – 12 or every second Monday 10 – 6
Dublin Every second Saturday 10 – 6 or Every Monday 10 – 1 for 12 weeks
[av_button_big label=’See Dates & Times For This Event’ description_pos=’below’ link=’manually,https://bronwynconroy.com/events/https-www-bronwynconroy-com-itec-level-4-certificate-in-advanced-skincare/’ link_target=” icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ color_hover=’theme-color’ custom_bg_hover=’#444444′ av_uid=’av-jlfqhuvr’ admin_preview_bg=”][/av_button_big]