ITEC Facial Skincare & Aesthetics
Blended learning course. Practical elements will be done in College with theory done via Zoom with a live tutor.
English language testimonial
Russian language testimonial
LEVEL 4 ITEC Qualifications
Dublin: Sunday 11th February 10 - 4pm 10 - 12 weeks
Cork: Sunday 25th February 2023 9am -1pm 14 - 16 weeks
Carlow: Monday 12th February 2023 10am -4pm 10-12 weeks
Home study 6 - 8 hours weekly - blended learning course.
€2995.00 includes kit, scrub tunic, exam fees, on line learning and text books
I would like to know more...
Dublin 11th Feb 2024
Carlow 11th Feb 2024
Cork 25th Feb 2024
The Skincare Industry continues to expand rapidly within Ireland and lots of Lash Stylist and Nail Therapists have asked us for a Skincare Course that will allow them to add Facial Treatments for their existing clients.
This course is for Lash and Brow Therapists, Make up Artists, or complete beginners and anyone wishing to change their career to Skincare and Aesthetics.
We include ITEC Level 2, Facial Skincare, Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology and Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion. Anatomy & Physiology of the full body is needed for any advance skincare treatments such as Needling, peels etc. We consider it essential to include this right at the beginner of your studies.
The A&P is an on-line course, with videos by our own Bronwyn Conroy Tutors, you can complete this section in your own time and take the ITEC exam when you are ready.
Course Information - All the Inside details!
Blended Learning (In School & Online)
“ Blended Learning combines virtual learning with face-to-face instruction”
All of the practical elements are taught and practiced in the School
- ITEC Approved Mannequin Heads are used for all initial learning
- Text books and course notes are provided throughout
- Power Point slides, professional videos, homework and quizes are all available on the BC Moodle Learning platform
- Home study/practice as well as the completion of case evidence material is compulsory and not optional
- The hours required to meet ITEC requirements can only be achieved through home study and practice on real models
- Students who do not complete these hours will be unable to apply for final exams
- Full Tutor support is provided through zoom tutorials when nessessary
- As this is ” Adult eduction” it is the students responsibility to complete the homework/case studies/practice as guided by your Tutor. Days missed may not be repeated
- Students are responsible for providing their own model for both mock and the actual exams.
- The School accepts no responsibility for the provision of these model
extras -all included
DATES AND TIMES
- Sunday 25th February 2024 9-2pm 14 – 16 weeks
- Sunday 11th February 10- 4pm 10-12 weeks
- Sunday 11th February 10- 4pm 10-12 weeks
- All courses run for approx 12 weeks weeks – extra dates may be added if required
- A minimum of 8 – 10 hours home study and practice is required EACH WEEK
- A weekly zoom for the theory section of the course may be required
- Skin Analysis
Cleansing, balancing, toning & moisturising
Selecting, mixing and applying tailor-made face masques
Full facial massage routine
- The Legislation applicable to microdermabrasion treatments
- Preparation required
- Using different machines, crystal and diamond
- Hygiene, health and safety and infection control
- Post treatments reactions
- Home care advice
- Maintaining client records and GDP compliance
- Function and pathology of the skeletal system
- Structure, function and pathology of the muscular system
- Structure, function and pathology of the skin
- Structures and function of cells and tissues in the body
- Structure, function and pathology of the cardiovascular system
- Structure, function and pathology of the lymphatic system
- Structure, function and pathology of the neurological system
- structure, function and pathology of the endocrine system
- Structure, function and pathology of the respiratory system
- Structure, function and pathology of the digestive system
- Structure, function and pathology of the urinary system
- Structure, function and pathology of the reproduction system
- Principles of ethical practice
- Requirements for health, safety & hygiene
- Know the importance of communication
- Know the principles of finance and costing
- Know the principles of retail
- Know effective sales and marketing techniques
All our Courses offer full International accreditations. This guarantees that you can be properly insured to either work for yourself, work for a Salon or Travel Internationally
- €2995.00 total fees
- Deposit €595.00 paid to secure your booking by direct debit, pay pal or bank transfer
- 8 further payments of €300.00
- Terms and conditions apply to all courses, please request a copy of same, once a deposit has been paid and the course has started full fees are due to be paid
We have an extensive network of industry contacts and strong business relationships, and we use this to our student’s full advantage to offer unique training opportunities, work experience and employment opportunities.
Terms and conditions apply to all Courses, please request a copy of same, once a deposit has been paid and the course has started full fees are due to be paid regardless of if you complete the course as your place on the course.