aesthetics foundation - skincare specialist perfect for nurses
CIBTAC LEVEL 2 Skincare Theory Award
We are the Only School worldwide to offer this qualification!
Tuesday Evenings starting October 2023
10 Weeks Tuesday evening 6 - 9PM live Tutor weekly class on zoom -
90% attendance required. These classes are not recorded.
The First Certified Qualification in Skincare Knowledge without having to learn how to perform actual treatments.
Anna Keely: CEO Bronwyn Conroy Beauty Group
Sally Foran: Irish Beauty Fairy
I would like to know more...
Tuesday 17th Oct
CIBTAC Level 2 – Skincare Award
The Confederation of International Beauty Therapists and Cosmetology (CIBTAC) has been producing Beauty Graduates of the highest calibre since 1977. Bronwyn Conroy were the first School in Ireland to work with CIBTAC.
Because of our reputation for standards and results, they were delighted to work with us on the development of this completely unique course. This is not an easy course , but it will give you a real quality and credible qualification which means something!
Course Information - All the Inside details!
Blended Learning (In School & Online)
“ Blended Learning combines virtual learning with face-to-face instruction”
- Power Point slides, professional videos, homework and quizes are all available on the BC Moodle Learning platform
- Home study and research as well as the completion of assignments is compulsory
- Students who do not complete these hours will be unable to apply for final exams
- Full Tutor support is provided through zoom tutorials when nessessary
- As this is ” Adult eduction” it is the students responsibility to complete the homework/case studies/practice as guided by your Tutor. Days missed may not be repeated
- This is an Advanced course and requires IT Skills for the completion of the assignments
- Unit 1 – Facial Skincare Requirements
- Different skin types and tones
- Skin conditions and characteristics
- Effects of environmental and lifestyle
- Define the Fitzpatrick’s skin type test
- Unit 2 – Anatomy & Physiology Relating to Facial Skincare
- Structures and functions of the skin
- Diseases and disorders of the skin
- Unit 3 – Understand the Nature of Ageing
- Nature of ageing
- Theories of ageing
- Cellular changes
- Tissue changes
- Wound healing Process
- Active Ingredients
We have completed lots of research and it is very easy to see which of the Influencers are actually qualified to speak with real knowledge and authority .Caroline Hirons one of the UK leading Facialist, bestseller author is a CIBTAC Graduate and often mentions her training.
Our own “Skin Nerd” – Jennifer Rock is a fully qualified Beauty Therapist and also a Teacher – in fact Jennifer taught in our own School not too long ago! This is one of the reasons we provide a copy of Jennifer’s book with this course. It is simply a bible for skincare lover.
- Total Course fees which are fully inclusive of all zoom classes, assignment assessments and the Skin Nerd Book
- Deposit €250.00 paid to secure your booking by direct debit, pay pal or bank transfer
- 125.00 payable each week for 10 weeks by direct debit
Terms and conditions apply to all Courses, please request a copy of same, once a deposit has been paid and the course has started full fees are due to be paid