Advanced Aesthetic for Beginners Level 2 - 3 - 4
6 ITEC Qualifications
Dublin Sunday 21st January 2024 - 18 weeks
Cork Sunday 25th February 2024 - 24 weeks
€5995 ( Payment plan available)
Jacqui Cronin: Head Tutor Cork
I would like to know more...
Level 4 Advanced Aesthetic Course
We hear the same questions and comments all the time,
- I don’t want to study Beauty, I am only interested in Skincare
- I am not interested in Nails do I have to do it?
- I want to work in a skincare clinic
- Do I have to do CIDESCO?
- I want to work in Advanced Aesthetics – where do I start?
- I am interested in doing Fillers , is this the right course to begin?
We have listened, and are delighted to announce our Brand New ‘Level 4 Advanced Aesthetic Course’ which offers the highest qualification available for complete beginners.
Each unit requires a considerable amount of independent study and research from home. This is fully supported with our zoom lectures, video’s of treatments and all resources available on the BC Moodle learning platform.
Each unit requires a certain number of case studies (different skin concerns, skin types etc) This will be completed in our Schools under the direct supervision of our Tutor under strict protocols and COVID guidelines.
The course is delivered in 7 modules. Learners will attend zoom classes to complete the theory elements .Learners will be briefed on a range of resources available on our learning platform to enhance your knowledge
Our School work with all of the leading suppliers of Facial training equipment and have some of the latest machines on the market for our students to learn and practice with. We can also offer reductions if you wish to purchase any of the equipment used throughout the course.
This is a challenging, intense , difficult course. Lots of study and home work, case studies etc are needed from the very start of the course. This is a complete Career change opportunity but absolute dedication is required to succeed.
We have invested heavily in our new Moodle Learning Platform which has videos of lots of the practical treatments that you will be learning. We will supply text books to help your learning and also a full on-line Anatomy & Physiology Course supported by theory classes in the School as well as on zoom
Course Information - All the Inside details!
Blended Learning (In School & Online)
” Blended Learning combines virtual learning with face-to-face instruction”
All of the practical elements are taught and practiced in the School
- ITEC Approved Mannequin Heads may be used for elements of this course
- Course notes and text books are provided throughout the course
- Power Point slides, professional videos, homework and quizzes are all available on the BC Moodle Learning platform
- Home study/practice as well as the completion of case evidence material is compulsory and not optional
- The hours required to meet ITEC requirements can only be achieved through home study
- Students who do not complete these hours will be unable to be put forward for final exams
- Full Tutor support is provided through zoom tutorials when neccessary
What's Included in the extras 495.00
Dates & Times
Monday –LEVEL 2 & 3
LEVEL 4 CLASSES WILL BE EVERY SECOND SUNDAY
Sunday – Cork
One day a week- 9am- 5pm 24 weeks
Home study and research required in addition to in-class work
- Zoom classes will be arranged with the group for Assignments
10 – 4 (Beginners may be required to stay on from 4 – 6pm )
A full Practical and Theory based exam will be conducted at the end of the first 12 weeks and then again for the Level 4 qualifications at a later stage
Students are responsible for their own models for both mock and actual exams.
Exam dates will be confirmed 10 weeks in advance, you must make yourself available for the exam dates or sit at a later stage .
Each student must be available for the exams and provide their own model.
- Unit 1: Principles & practices of non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Unit 2: Advanced Consultation for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Unit 3 Advanced Skincare for non-medical aesthetic therapies
On completion of this unit, learners will:
- LO1 Know safety considerations when providing cosmetic skin needling treatments
- LO2 Understand how to provide cosmetic skin needling treatments
- LO3 Know the relevant anatomy, physiology and pathologies for cosmetic skin needling
- LO4 Be able to consult, plan and prepare for cosmetic skin needling treatment
- LO5 Be able to provide cosmetic skin needling treatments
On completion of this unit, learners will:
- LO1 Know safety considerations when providing skin peel treatments
- LO2 Understand how to provide skin peel treatments
- LO3 Know the relevant anatomy, physiology and pathologies for skin peeling
- LO4 Be able to consult, plan and prepare for treatment
- LO5 Be able to provide skin peel treatments
€5995.00 including exam fees
Terms and conditions apply to all courses. Once course has commenced full fees are due to be paid regardless of completion of the course. This is taken as agreed once the deposit has been paid. Terms and conditions are avaiulbale